- What Data We Collect and How We Use It
We may collect the following categories of information on our website and use them for the purposes explained below:
- Website Activity: Data about your browsing activity on our website and data in email, text and other electronic messages between you and our website.
- Device and Browser Information: Technical information about the device or browser you use to access our website. For example, your device’s IP address and (in the case of mobile devices) your device type and mobile device’s unique identifier. Also, data collected through mobile and desktop applications you download from this website, which may provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and this website.
- Contact Information: If you choose to provide your name, email address or phone number.
- Customer Service Information: Information you may provide to us about customer service including survey responses.
- Other Information: Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our website, subscribing to our services, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our website.
- Third-Party Website Activity: Information when you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
- Third-Party Information: We may collect additional information about you from third-party sources where we have the rights to do so.
We use this data to customize, measure and improve our website and services.
This policy does not apply to information collected by: us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by U.S. Vision or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries) or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the website.
- Cookies and Related Technologies
We apply technical, administrative and organizational security measures to protect the data we collect against accidental or unlawful destruction and loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access, in particular, where the processing involves the transmission of data over a network and against other unlawful forms of processing.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your information, we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted to our website. Any transmission of information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on our website.
- Contact Us About Questions or Concerns